| Bug-fix release.
- Added Portuguese language support, translated by LC-DDM.
- Save Replay option is currently disabled in Championship mode.
- When using the -aspect command line, the lens setting now takes effect in
- Disabled the 'press pause to continue' message (upon race finish) for
- Fixed podium cars jumping too high when vsync is off.
- Fixed -gamegauge mode not working, moved the output to 'profiles/fps.txt'.
- Fixed version display when entering in and out of dev mode.
- Fixed visual glitch when FOGSTART is equal to FARCLIP.
- Fixed chat messages overlapping with race results table.
| Pumped network version.
- Added Hungarian (Magyar) language support, translated by Andor.
- Initial support for loading UTF-8 language files.
- Added new 3-car wide STARTGRID types 4 and 5 for use in custom tracks.
- Included an SDL community sourced GameController mapping database that is
loaded automatically to support various additional controllers.
- Menu select and back are set to buttons A and B by default on supported
- Updated Waiting Room layout and added new commands: use Up / Down keys to
scroll through the player list, hold down Ctrl for faster scrolling. The
host can use Ctrl-D to disconnect a player or Ctrl-S to put a player in
- Increased the maximum number of cars to 16.
- Reduced the probability of player getting the global star pickup.
- Can now use the look back button when spectating cars at race finish.
- Increased number of connections to 20 (upto 16 playable cars and 4 more
slots for spectators).
- More efficient transfer of the game data during race start.
- Improved Waiting Room messages in various occasions such as late joining
and spectating (i.e., when game has already started or when joining the
- Fixed crash when the number of players connecting exceeds the maximum
- Fixed bug with the "Room Full" status not detecting properly.