These actions are often frowned upon by other players. While not enforced, breaking them consistently may get you kicked out.
• Do not slow down to fully utilize your pick-up.
• Do not place oil slicks in places that cannot be avoided.
• Do not obstruct anyone's race after crossing the finish line.
• Do not target lapped cars, nor those that are lapping you.
• Do not target cars driving the opposite direction.
• Do not chat in the middle of a race if you are a spectator.
• Do not be rude to other players, even if they disrespect the etiquette.
A tourney is planned to occur on September 30 and October 1. For more information, join us on Discord.