The packages below can be used to prepare a custom RVGL installation with the basic required files.
Create a new folder (eg.,
C:\Users\<name>\RVGL) and extract the contents of each package into it.
Then download the RVGL patch and install it to the same folder (replace files if prompted).
These soundtracks can be used in-game or just for listening.
- The Dreamcast version has some extended intros and outros.
- The PC version was planned to be played gapless, although some of the transitions are really rough.
- The PSX version has all the tracks stitched together in one file for true gapless playback.
Dreamcast Version, FLAC, 380MB
PC Version, FLAC, 368MB
PSX Version, OGG, 160MB
Special Tracks, 16.5MB
- ship.mp3: Taken from the Arcade version of Re-Volt where it is played on Toytanic.
- nhood1.mp3: This is the soundtrack included in the demo versions of Re-Volt.
- Little Toy Carz.mp3: A really long version of the track, found in a developer build of the game.
Information about the Arcade version can be found on the wiki.
Arcade Track "Suburbs"
Arcade Track "The Wrecking Yard"
Arcade Track "Venice Arcade"
Arcade Track "Toytanic Arcade"