*Only required for official Re-Volt I/O events.
While usually not enforced, it is highly discouraged to do any of the actions below towards other players, unless you are certain they will not be bothered by it. This is simply to ensure that all players have an enjoyable racing experience.
• Do not slow down to fully utilize your pick-up.
• Do not obstruct anyone's race after crossing the finish line.
• Do not target lapped cars, nor those that are lapping you.
• Do not target cars driving the opposite direction.
• Do not chat in the middle of a race if you are a spectator.
• Do not be rude to other players, even if they disrespect the etiquette.
Note that some competitive events may use this list as a proper ruleset, whereas other sessions may instead encourage breaking it—keep an eye on session details.