- Download the game.
- Download the online packs if your download did not include them.*
- Read how to play online.
- Check out the scheduled events.*
- Go through the car categories.*
- If you are unable to see others in-game, check out this guide.
- For any questions or more details, join us on Discord.
*Only required for official Re-Volt I/O events.
To host your own Re-Volt sessions, you only need to forward your ports. If you would like to become part of the Re-Volt I/O hosting team, join us on Discord and send a message to one of the staff members.
While usually not enforced, it is highly discouraged to do any of the actions below towards other players, unless you are certain they will not be bothered by it. This is simply to ensure that all players have an enjoyable racing experience.
- Do not slow down to fully utilize your pick-up.
- Do not obstruct anyone's race after crossing the finish line.
- Do not target lapped cars, nor those that are lapping you.
- Do not target cars driving the opposite direction.
- Do not chat in the middle of a race if you are a spectator.
- Do not be rude to other players, even if they disrespect the etiquette.
For circuit racing the etiquette is expanded upon to maximise the possibility of having clean, fair races. The actions below are severely frowned upon and will most likely result in a kick if not respected immediately.
- Do not block others behind you on a straight.
- Do not get in the way of cars that are lapping you.
- Do not cause a collision that can be avoided.
- Do not divebomb other cars in a corner.
- Do not cut corners or use the pitlane in a track to gain an advantage.
Note that some competitive events may use this list as a proper ruleset, whereas other sessions may instead hold no penalties for breaking it—keep an eye on session details.
- Session Archive: Made possible with JohnCorl's Session Parser. A better overview is available here. A list of all the event pages on the website is available here.
- Car Stats: A tool created by Kert that displays and filters various stats for both stock and custom cars.
- Projects: The custom content packs are also available on GitLab, making it easier to keep a closer eye on updates prior to official releases.
- Streams: Twitch | YouTube | Floxit's Channel