- Download the game.
- Download the online packs if your download did not include them.*
- Read how to play online.
- Check out the scheduled events.*
- Go through the car classes.*
- If you are unable to see others in-game, check out this guide.
- For any questions or more details, join us on Discord.
*Only required for official Re-Volt I/O events.
These actions are often frowned upon by other players. While not enforced, breaking them consistently may get you kicked out.
• Do not slow down to fully utilize your pick-up.
• Do not obstruct anyone's race after crossing the finish line.
• Do not target lapped cars, nor those that are lapping you.
• Do not target cars driving the opposite direction.
• Do not chat in the middle of a race if you are a spectator.
• Do not be rude to other players, even if they disrespect the etiquette.
- Sessions: A session archive is available here.
- Projects: The I/O custom content packs are also available on GitLab, making it easier to keep a closer eye on updates prior to official releases.
- Streams: Twitch | YouTube | Floxit's Channel