Some of you might have heard about our plans to make a podcast for the community (other shall be surprised now). Now, after several failures in terms of editing, it is finally there.
Today marks the day of the release of the first Re-Volt podcast.
This time we talk about WeGo, the company that acquired the rights to our beloved game and explain why our relationship to them suffers.
We recently experience a big amount of WIPs and new releases in terms of custom content. We also discuss the rather bright future that brings RVGL, the next step after the 1.2 patch.
This is for you guys.
Topics (and links we talked about) are:
- WeGo’s unprofessionalism: Why we think WeGo is not a serious company
- First contact (email from Roy, Park)
- [Videos of Re-Volt 2 (not actually)](Videos of Re-Volt 2 (not actually))
- “How does this thing with the custom tracks work?”
- Re-Volt 2 Gameplay
- WIPs: Many cars
- New Releases: Some really nice conversions
- Other News: